19.12.09

bag it up.

I’ve found this gem on Thursday in vintage shop. Original price was 4 €. They 50% sale on everything. Lucky me, because I wouldn’t be able to buy it without the sale.

A year ago I wouldn’t buy this handbag. I usually carry a lot (A LOT) of things around with me. Anyway, since then my fashion preferences and tastes have grown up and I am even willing to get rid of book, pencil case, camera and notebook for a day.


I have no idea about the brand. But I am delighted there is the word "Paris" enprinted.

The first option:

Wonderful piece. I wore it just once till now, I realised yesterday. It reminds me of medieval manuscripts. The colours are rich and beautiful. I got in vintage shop of course for 1 €.

Second option:
Silk scarf, another beautie in my massive accessories collection. This scarf is a heritage. My grandma was the owner, now I am. Paired here with Terranova leather biker gloves (2 €), F&F faux pearl earrings (3.50 €), F&F faux pearl bracelets (all three for 3.50 €) and vintage faux pearl necklace. Plus S-He red lipstick.





No comments:

Post a Comment

HEADER PICTURE BY