12.12.09

winter edition.

Hello after a long long pause. It seems everytime I start a new blog, after few posts I retire and then return. Hm.

Anyways, I am really excited about my wardrobe recently. I have purchased a few great basics and some great & fresh trendy newies. Plus inherited or second-handed some vintage and very original pieces. Photos might be shown in the future.

Today I opened a new folder entitled "Winter Edition". I stuffed it up with pictures of people and outfits which will inspire me this winter. I just wanted to share some with you and comment on them a bit, so even I, myself will be sure what I’m up to this December - March (as winter here sometimes lasts for four months).

I am obsessed with these pictures of Parisian women smoking and wearing red lips. I do not even know if the woman is this picture’s Parisian, doesn’t matter. It’s just my favourite. I want to stick it on the wall above my bed.

Must get a classic white blouse and perfect pair of elegant black trousers. I already have a collection of faux-pearl necklaces, bracelets and earrings. Plus red lips. J’adore.

Isn’t she cute? The photo’s from my favourite streetstyle blog, Copenhagen Streetstyle. I just love how people from Copenhagen dress in winter. All black or all-dark colour with perfect details and keeping it all simple.

All black + red hair. I am thinking of dying my hair red. And wearing some sheer black somethings with it.

More than interesting pair of earrings. Will make these by myself.

Artistic touch. It’s Gauguin’s painting, actually.

Not all Japanese like to keep it messy & Manga and so on. I adore this girl’s outfit. So simple and so touching yet. I aim for funny detail this winter, just like the owl brooche.

I have no idea how this piece of clothing is called (the red one of course). I know I am going to DIY it.

Lace! And red hair!

These kind of shoes. Platform, killer-looking-but-comfy heel and black leather. Already having my own pair.
Asymetric, wide & sheer gothic blouses.

Statement dress. And those red tights.

THE scarf.

Keeping it minimal.

Statement gloves. I swear I’ve seen a pair LIVE in the same colour. Gotta have them.

Unusual necklace... I mean, CROSSES.

All black and warm outfits.
I’ll be only happy if you decide to share your opinions on winter clothing and trends with me.
x
photos from:
copenhagenstreetstyle.dk
mypreciousconfessions.blogspot.com
fashiontoast.com
facehunter.blogspot.com
garancedore.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEADER PICTURE BY