20.8.09

the importance of being studded.

I was oh-so-sick of not having my own pair of studded shoes. Although where I live, not a trend yet (I wonder if it ever will be), I had to have them. I purchased these basic sandals for € 5 in Tesco. The brand is Cherokee, the heel is not a killer heel. Good points for me.

They are simple but boring. Now the metamorphosis part:
ALL you need is some super glue and the belt from your punk past. Voila:

I wore them today with black shorts and shoulder-zipper 80s alike black t-shirt and leopard printed bag. I’m glad people kept turning their heads on me.
More studded DIY accesory’s on the way, I promise.
current favourite song: Bat for Lashes - Sleep Alone
x

2 comments:

  1. Omg this is an awesome idea!
    I love it when people go all DIY and customise/rip up/bleach etc thier clothes!
    And a great bargain from Tesco, you have managed to make £5 shoes much much cooler than they were ;)
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the shoes are stunning! This is such a creative idea if you don't have like, a fortune to spend on studded heels(like me).
    Very beautiful blog!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

HEADER PICTURE BY